Welcome to ATV RecreationsRent an ATV from ATV Recreations for direct access to the world-famous Paiute ATV Trail. Guests of the Old Pine Inn receive a discount! Quick facts:
- We are within 100 yards of the 275 mile long Paiute ATV Trail #2 (Marysvale Loop)
- Rent an ATV nearby or bring your own (free parking!)
- We are less than 200 yards from a gas station
- Marysvale allows ATVs to drive on the road. Once you unload your ATV, you never have to get in your car/truck again to enjoy the Paite ATV Trail
- Our friends at Royal Virtuals created 4 virtual tours of the Paiute ATV Trail (opens a new browser and requires Flash)
- ATV Adventures & Recreation, LLC is located in the building directly in front of Moore’s Old Pine Inn on Highway 89 & shares a building with Treasures & Treats Crafts!
- See pictures of the Paiute Trail at the Old Pine Inn's Facebook page (and become a fan to get updates)...
Welcome to the 275 mile long Paiute ATV Trail, a loop trail that has no beginning and no end! It passes through valleys and (3) mountain ranges from 5,600 to 12,000 feet in elevation. It includes nearly 1,500 miles of other marked side trails and another 1,500 + miles of BLM and Forest Service roads and trails. The trail system leads to several ATV friendly towns and is home to the Rocky Mountain Jamboree every September. Dirt Wheels Magazine, ATV Illustrated and other notable publications have rated the Paiute ATV Trail as one of the "BEST" ATV Trail's in America! A National Geographic Paiute ATV Trail map is available to purchase here at the Old Pine Inn.
The Paiute ATV Trail provides an enjoyable ride through some of the most fantastic scenery in the West! The trail system was formed by connecting old roads and trails crossing the Fishlake National Forest and intervening BLM-administered land. Several narrow sections of trail were constructed to complete the loop. It is intended for leisurely, family style riding. It is for those who wish to get out on an ATV to smell the woods, view the scenery, photograph wild flowers and wildlife, fish, camp, or just get away from the daily hassles of life.
When you arrive at ATV Adventures & Recreation LLC, and rent your ATV you can access the trail system and local businesses right from the property without having to trailer to Trail Heads. Please drive on the property, in town, and on the Trail responsibly! We want to keep this an ATV friendly area and your adherence to Laws and Rules is greatly appreciated!
Do you have questions about the Paiute ATV Trail? Please call us! Randy and Katie Moore (Innkeepers and Owners) have extensive knowledge of the area and local riding conditions. If this is your first time riding here they may even be able to find a local that will accompany you on a trail ride or two!
Our Guaranty: If you are an ATV rider and enjoy the sport, you will be back! The majority of our guests make this an annual event and a regular stop on their summer vacation itinerary!